Kanji and vocab collections
We've put together a number of collections of kanji and Japanese words for you to study. If you are looking for a comprehensive study program (with kanji drawing practice, games, flashcards, grammar and more), use our Beginner Lessons or Intermediate Lessons. If you want to focus specifically on kanji and words, these collections are for you.
What's in here:
- If you are just getting started, the hiragana, katakana, the 100 most frequent kanji and the 50 most common components are ideal ways to begin.
- The NEW Core kanji collections include kanji grouped into standard sets such as grade level (Kyōiku Kanji), type (Jōyō, Jinmeiyō), JLPT etc.
- The NEW Wikipedia JLPT vocab collections cover about 8200 of the most useful words in Japanese, organized by JLPT level.
- If you are already engaged in a study program, the kanji in the graded series Genki or Japanese for Busy People will be useful.
- We also include some collections of less common kanji.
|Core kanji collections||
|Graded study collections||
If you are working with Genki or the Japanese for Busy People textbook series, Kanshudo's new Textbook Companion is for you! The Textbook Companion brings all the benefits of the Kanshudo system to help you study your existing textbook. Kanshudo's Textbook Companion supports the following major textbook series:
|More advanced collections|